Articles Tagged with catastrophe

Published on:

The authorities apprehended a suspect on Christmas Eve after the residents of a dwelling found a bag of feces that someone left burning on their doorstep.

Early Monday morning when it was discovered that something on the front porch of a residence was on fire the occupants notified the authorities after ensuring that everyone in the house was safe.

The fire department and local police arrived at the residence and reported that the source of the blaze was a bag of what was believed to be dog poop that had been ignited. All of the people and the home itself were said to have remained free of damage or injury from the mischief.